Friday, June 25, 2010

remember

Hi friends, my dear uncle is getting married today! So I am off celebrating with the family. I will return with more tales of my LA vacation but for now I want to leave you with this:
I collected at least one postcard from each city I visited in Europe. This is currently hanging above my desk, directly across from my bed. Two years ago I was settling into the dorms at Cambridge and getting ready for a road trip to Scotland. I need to start saving my pennies.

1 comment:

genevieve said...

This is great! Hopefully you'll have one from turkey soon!

I am loving the picture of dorian gray, Lord Henry is my favourite character, just because of all the interesting things he says that are still relevant to people today.

Russh is definitely worth it if you can get a hold of it, especially this issue, is fantastic! I've re read it so many times