Monday, November 3, 2008

travel dream #1

I've always considered myself more of a country girl, but after this summer, I have a new found love for big cities. I've had an intense desire to visit New York lately, especially during autumn with lovely colored leaves.
I suppose my love for outdoors comes out with my urge to get lost wandering through central park.
I want to see a play on broadway.
To stare up at skyscrapers in awe and amazement, at the sheer vastness of height and how I will be designing them one day.
to ice skate at rockefeller center
to be cold
to shop and admire the shops I cannot afford
to try delicious new food
to experience people so different from californians


photo by champy1013 via flickr


photo by Kate Anne via flickr


photo by Magical Places via flickr


photo by Storm Crypt via flickr

No comments: