apologies for my absence, school really does get the best of me.
real quick: both the euro and the pound have dropped significantly, which is awesome for american money! the pound is now down to about $1.69 and the euro at $1.29. too bad i won't be visiting any time soon...
1 comment:
Buongiorno Principessa!
Hheh :) Yesss, such such suchhh a good film. I watched it a couple of years ago and was dying to see it again and glad I did!
Very cool to see you're keeping your travel blog up. I guess that makes us two girls missing Europe like crazy. Agghhh!! But keeping up a blog where you can continue to post photos and tell your story is a really good way to kind of (and please excuse my cheezyness) keep the dream alive. We're bound to return soon... especially if the improvement on the exchange rate keeps up :)
Post a Comment