Ok so packing is dumb. no fun. you have to pay money for EMPTY boxes? so to use the procrastination skills I learned in college (hey i got a degree no worries), I've been doing research on my new home. Pretty much immediately after moving to southern california I began to dislike it. Too many people, too many cars, no cold weather, no seasons, smog, etc. But I'm starting to get really psyched about LA. There's so much to do! And I've never lived in a city, it's always been suburban/rural locales for me. And I really love architecture.
check it out!:
This is the view of downtown from the 134 freeway. Gorgeous! And my office? One of those super tall high rises to the right. =D
I have a folder of bookmarks titled "los angeles" full of restaurants, museums, shopping and parks (ok mostly food places). Get ready to accompany me on my explorations!
1 comment:
THAT is the best view in the whole world. i was born and raised in LA, so was very happy to leave, but i think of and miss that view often. :)
Post a Comment