Saturday, February 27, 2010

observations

Off celebrating 4 years with the boy!
We're going back to Griffith Observatory, I'll have a full post on that this week.
=D

(1 year till the wedding!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on four years!!! that is a big one!

Re keeping the wedding small
I know what you mean about a tough time keeping the wedding numbers down without offending anyone. Its like you can't even say 'just family' because families are so big.
By making the rule that we both had to know the people helped a little.
Big thing is you can always invite people later ... you can never un invite.

jessie.mae said...

Thanks! It's been a long time, difficult and joyous at the same time, as most of life tends to be.

Hopefully we can get this guest list business worked out. and I agree, if necessary we'll just add people on later. We're not doing a seated dinner or anything, so cramming a few more people in won't be a terrible thing!