Wednesday, February 17, 2010

living the dream

I don't remember how I found these two, but the moment I began reading their blog I was hooked.
Alex and Mina of Sending Postcards are so fun and adventurous. They've already done quite a bit of traveling (Paris, Japan, Dubai). And then just this past summer they quit their jobs, sold their house in canada, got married and set off to travel the world for a while. Amazing!

They sold most of their possessions, put the rest in storage and are carrying everything else on their backs. They've already covered Central America and are in Miami on their way to South Africa. I've definitely been checking in to see their progress, their posting is about a week behind where they are actually at. I'm waiting for their update on the Galapagos Islands!

p.s. points for creative blog title
"two of us riding nowhere
spending someone's
hard earned pay...
two of us sending postcards,
writing letters
on my wall"

they're both self-professed beatles fanatics!

No comments: