Alright. I'm going to eat my words. I'm watching the Olympic opening ceremonies right now and I'm hooked. The winter olympics are definitely my cup of tea. Coldness, snow, beautiful landscapes in Vancouver. I'm still not convinced about the summer olympics but that may change due to the overflow of London images that will come my way in 2 years.
But even more than the olympics. I need some canada in my life. Specifically Vancouver. I just heard that there are more people living in California than all of Canada combined...count me in!!! I've got a serious obsession with Canada going on. A friend of mine has been spending a lot of time researching a particularly pessimistic viewpoint of the economic crisis in the USA...and keeps concluding that canada is the place to be. Alright, if you say so.
p.s. Arnold Schwarzenegger carrying the Olympic torch? silly. He had a giant smile plastered on his face.
Can I carry that thing? What are the qualifications? How heavy is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment