Thursday, December 24, 2009

oh come let us adore him

Even though my parents got a foot of snow about 2 weeks ago, it's going to be a very cold but dry christmas here in northern california.

Watched "White Christmas" for the first time. Definitely hoping that I will spend a christmas back east some day. "Oh, Vermont should be beautiful this time of year, with all that snow." I miss the days of Bing Crosby with lovely singing, impressive dancing and beautiful dresses.

It seems like a lot of areas are getting christmas snowfalls. Like Paris.








Beautiful paris in the snow photos taken by Alix at the cherry blossom girl. I definitely wouldn't mind Paris in the winter. I've been reveling in the 40-50 degree weather we've been having here. Snow covering ancient buildings and monuments would be just heavenly.

Happy Birthday Jesus, and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS.