I might make a feature out of this.
Because great indie coffee shops are sometimes difficult to find.
Discovered by a friend of mine,
I wish I lived in roseville, i would be here every day
This coffee house is called Bloom
it is charming and run by two young brothers
(who are quite witty!)
It is very professional, and one of a kind
they use organic ingredients and make their own syrups/sauces in house
they use only the finest coffees and teas and have a small selection of baked goods
their teas are excellent.
I had one called "velvet"
it is a red "dessert" tea infused with a bit of mint and fruity tones.
it seriously felt like velvet down my throat
no sweetener required, highly recommended
their vanilla latte is also quite delicious,
I got a little taste of one
(and they do fancy latte foam art!)
check it out!
(and support a local business!)
Bloom
1485 Eureka Road
Stone Point Center
open 6am-11pm everyday
1 comment:
awesome! thanks for posting about it. I will have to give it a go and let you know what I think! :)
Post a Comment