Do you know Jordan at Oh Happy Day? She is super cute and has the most precious family ever. Well they decided to up and leave San Francisco a few months ago to move to PARIS for a year. (jealoussssssss....) But! This is super awesome lady has put together a giveway - 7 days for 2 people (hotel and airfare covered) in her new city of Paris! Ahhh amazing! You know I've been once and had a blast, but a) I need to go back and spend more days there and b) I need to do Paris as a fancy lady, not as a backpacker! Jordan will personally be your host for a day or two and show you all her favorite spots, as a local. Um, yes please!
so ENTER the contest! (and then take me as your plus one if you win =D)
No comments:
Post a Comment